FORT HARMAR HAS TWO RANGE FACILITIES, INDOOR AND OUTDOOR.
Our indoor range is located just outside the City of Marietta in the adjoining neighborhood of Oak Grove and is within a 7 minute drive of Historic Downtown Marietta. This facility has six bays and is used for pistols and .22 caliber rifles. Often, our members who are NRA Certified Basic Pistol Instructors or OPOTA Certified Pistol Instructors will use this facility to teach classes that will qualify you to apply for your concealed carry permit. Our clubhouse is also located at this facility.
Our outdoor range is located on Fifteen Mile Creek road and is about a 25 minute drive from Interstate 77 Exit 1 in Ohio. This facility includes a 425 yard rifle range, plus a pistol range with 7 separate bays of varying sizes, including a shoot house. All calibers of pistols, rifles, and shotguns can be used at this facility. Most of our matches and activities, including IDPA, GSSF, Women on Target will use this facility due to its large size and multiple bays.
2951 Waterford Rd.
Marietta, OH 45750
GPS Coordinates: N39.449185, W81.473322
From Interstate 77:
- Take exit 1 toward Marietta, go 0.3 mi
- Merge onto Pike St, go 1.1 mi
- Pike St ends, and merges with Greene St. Continue straight onto Greene St, go 0.3 mi
- At the KFC, turn right onto 3rd St, go 0.3 mi
- Turn left onto Putnam St, go 0.2 mi
- Continue onto Putnam Bridge, go 0.2 mi
- At the end of the bridge, turn right onto Gilman Ave, go 2.3 mi
- At the railroad tracks, turn left onto Co Rd 4/Waterford Rd. Go 0.7 mi and range will be on your left.
3120 Fifteen Mile Creek Road,
Wingett Run, OH 45789
GPS Coordinates: N39.516291, W81.284924
From Interstate 77:
- Take exit 1 toward Marietta, merge on to Pike St., go 0.3 mi
- Take the 1st right onto Acme St, go 0.6 mi
- At stoplight, turn right onto OH-26 N/Greene St. Continue to follow OH-26 N for 11.2 mi. Caution: OH-26 has a lot of curves and goes up and down hills.
- After you cross a bridge, turn left onto Co Rd 12/Fifteenmile Creek Rd, go 1.4 mi
- Note: at this point, Co Rd 12 takes a very hard right. Use caution. Continue another 1.9 mi
- The rifle range is on your left. Continue straight for about 100 ft and go straight on to TWP 380. After you cross the low water bridge, the outdoor range will be on your left.